Keep your business connected in areas with no or limited Internet coverage.
Why should I get Broadband Connect Satellite?
- Offers business Internet connectivity anywhere in South Africa as an alternative to ADSL and 3G in areas with no or limited coverage
- Up to 4Mbps download
- No Telkom lines required
- Along with Internet services, you can opt for guaranteed VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services. Up to four lines available depending on which internet bundle is selected
- Endorsed by Agri SA
To get optional Broadband Connect Satellite VoIP
Order the Broadband Connect Satellite VoIP feature
• First sign up to one of the satellite internet packages
• Order IP (Internet Protocol) Talk service to receive your VoIP phone number/s
• Choose between an 087 or regional number (eg PMB 033)
• Choose to port your current Telkom number
Get the following optional telephone devices with your voice service:
• ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) device used to connect one or more standard analog telephones to a digital telephone system
• SNOM 300 IP Phone for single connection.
• And if you need more for your business then get Grandstream IP PBX, especially designed to bring enterprise-grade features to small-and-medium sized businesses
For more information
Call 033 394 5601
Or request call back using the form below
Click here to download FAQ's