Keep your business connected in areas with no or limited Internet coverage.
Why should I get Broadband Connect Satellite?
- Offers business Internet connectivity anywhere in South Africa as an alternative to ADSL and 3G in areas with no or limited coverage
- Internet package prices start at R349 per month
- Up to 4Mbps download
- No Telkom lines required
- Along with Internet services, you can opt for guaranteed VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services – R169 per month per line. Up to four lines available depending on which internet bundle is selected
- Voip call rates to mobile networks from 29c per minute
- Endorsed by Agri SA
How much does Broadband Connect Satellite cost?
- Installation price is based on standard installation – R1999 ex VAT
- Extra charges are levied for cabling over 20m, non-standard mounts, amongst others
- Data usage is subject to the monthly data bundle purchased (with optional top-ups) and our daily Fair Access Policy (10% over a 24 hour period)
|Solution||Suitability||Max Download Speed||Max Upload Speed||Monthly Data Allowance|| Optional VoIP Channels
|Sat 53||Home/ Small Office||512Kbps||128 Kbps||3GB||1||R349.00|
|Sat 105||Home/ Small Office||1Mbps||256Kbps||5GB||2||R408.00|
|Sat 210||Small SME||2Mbps||512Kbps||10GB||3||R659.00|
|Sat 420||Small SME||4Mbps||768Kbps||20GB||4||R1 114.00|
To get optional Broadband Connect Satellite VoIP
Order the Broadband Connect Satellite VoIP feature
• First sign up to one of the satellite internet packages
• Order IP (Internet Protocol) Talk service to receive your VoIP phone number/s
• Choose between an 087 or regional number (eg PMB 033)
• Choose to port your current Telkom number
Get the following optional telephone devices with your voice service:
• ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) device used to connect one or more standard analog telephones to a digital telephone system
• SNOM 300 IP Phone for single connection.
• And if you need more for your business then get Grandstream IP PBX, especially designed to bring enterprise-grade features to small-and-medium sized businesses
For more information
Call 033 394 5601
Or request call back using the form below
Click here to download FAQ's