Free Fax to Email
What is Free Fax to Email?
Receive faxes directly to your email inbox by applying for your free Fax to Email number. Direct your faxes to your company email address or your home email address - or both if you wish. Just register for your free fax to email number for business and home by clicking here.
What are the benefits of Free Fax to Email?
- Manage faxes as emails
- Unlimited electronic storage of faxes
- Get faxes when out of office
- Your 086 Free Fax number is not affected by power outages in your area e.g. load shedding
- Installation & support is free
- No software or training needed
- No automation or monthly costs
- Receiving all of your Faxes to your own Email Account
- The Ability to Electronically Store Important Documents
- Delete 'Junk' or Unwanted Faxes Without Wasting Fax Paper or Toner
- Quickly Forward or Email Received Faxes to Colleagues or Associates
- Faxes are Received in PDF Format for Easy Viewing
- Eliminates the Need for Costly Fax Machines, Fax Servers, Fax Lines and Greatly Reduces Paper and Toner Cost
- Improved Productivity by Utilizing Free Fax Email Services Directly from your PC
- Fax to Email is a zero cost, totally free, no-maintenance Internet Fax product.
What is Fax to Email?
- Fax to Email is the smart way to receive faxes by directing faxes to your company or home Email inbox.
- You are allocated a free 086-number and no Telkom lines, additional fax machines or software is required to receive faxes.
- With Fax to Email you can receive simultaneous faxes, because your 086-number is never engaged and faxes won't get lost.
- Your 086-number will cost you nothing. As with traditional faxing, the sender pays the cost of the fax.
Why do you need a Fax to Email number?
- Your Fax2Mail number is FREE
- You keep your number for life.
- Give your business a National and more professional image with your free 086 Fax Number
- Free up your existing Telkom fax line and save up to R160 a month
- Save on printing cost! You don’t have to print those unwanted faxes!
- Simply improve the overall efficiency and productivity of your business and register a separate Fax2Mail number for each department in your business.
- No more paper jams or having to call your customers asking them to re-fax that important document.
- Your 086 Fax2Mail number is available 24/7
- Now you can receive your faxes wherever you have access to your email
Frequently Asked Questions about Free Fax to Email
Why is this fax to email service free? What’s the catch?
086 numbers cost less to host which help cover fax & support costs. The receiver doesn’t pay. Only the sender of the fax will pay a fee.
How much will it cost the sender?
It’ll be R1.77 ex vat per minute. Faxing times are halved & in sending multiple pages the sender either pays less or the same as a normal fax.
Is there a limit to the free fax numbers allocated to our company?
No. Everyone with an email address (or alias) can have their own 0866 number.
What if we already have Rightfax, Winfax in place?
Unlike Free Fax to Email, Rightfax & Winfax need phone lines, an onsite server & license fees per person for faxing.Free Email to Fax only requires an internet connection and email.
How secure is this fax to email service?
As secure as your email. 086 numbers can’t be intercepted.
What impact will added traffic have on our mail server?
Very little. Faxes are compressed & will equal about 30KB. PDF’s are smaller.
What about faxes getting lost?
We archive received faxes up to 30 days. You can have all received faxes resubmitted.
Can the free fax number be rerouted to a new email address if mine changes?
Who do I call if I lose my free fax number?
Need multiple free fax to email numbers for your business?
CAN I RECEIVE INTERNATIONAL FAXES?
At present, calls can only be received from within South Africa.
Can I lose my 086 fax number?
The minimum requirement is that the user receives at least one fax per month on the allocated 086 number.